ZigZag Love - PDF Quilt Pattern
NOTE: EU Customers, due to EU VAT laws my patterns are not available for you to purchase here. Please visit my Etsy store to purchase this and any of my other patterns: https://www.etsy.com/au/shop/HopesQuiltDesigns
This charming little quilt is fun and easier to put together than you might think! Step by step instructions and diagrams guide you through the process of creating your quilt top, and pressing instructions make matching seams a breeze. Detailed binding instructions are also given.
Follow the bonus instructions to create quilt tops using Charm Squares, Jelly Rolls or Layer Cakes, right up to single bed size. You'll also learn to make a square heart block in any size you like, opening up many more design possibilities.
- One charm pack containing 42 squares of fabric, 5” x 5” or 42 pieces of coloured/patterned fabric at least 4 1/2 inches wide by 4 inches tall for the hearts
- 60 cm (5/8 yard) neutral, contrasting fabric for background
- 20 cm (1/4 yard) fabric for binding
- 80 cm (7/8 yard) fabric for backing
- Piece of batting, at least 74 cm (29 inches) wide by 65 cm (25 1/2 inches) tall.
Note: Prices are in US Dollars. There is no shipping fee as products are digital. You should get an email shortly after ordering containing a link to download your pattern. Please ensure you enter the correct email address. If you run into any problems, please contact me.